Not only a place to stay for tourists, hotels in Hoi An are also famous for their unique architecture, excellent service and rare, hard-to-find prime locations. Let Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam help make your trip more impressive with a list of the 8 most beautiful hotels in Hoi An.
- Tên thật của vợ Sơn Tinh là gì? Không phải là Mị Nương như nhiều người nghĩ
- 3 tuổi này hứng trọn tinh hoa đất trời, tiền bạc phủ phê
- Top 7 nhà hàng bò Wagyu thượng hạng ngon ở Sài Gòn
- 2 quy định mới nhất về cấp Sổ Hồng chính thức có hiệu lực, ai cũng cần biết
- Điều thứ hai, 10 nhà 9 nhà mắc phải mất hết dinh dưỡng
Top 8 best Hoi An hotels
1. Vinpearl Hoi An Resort & Spa
• Address: Group 6, Phuoc Hai Block, Cua Dai Ward, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
Vinpearl Hoi An Resort & Spa is located in a location known as the “diamond gateway” of Hoi An. This place is both near Cua Dai pier and opposite Cu Lao Cham – the world biosphere reserve. This Hoi An hotel near the old town has a long and beautiful coastline with smooth white sand and clear turquoise sea water. In addition, the charming wild natural scenery will definitely make you “captivated” the first time you set foot there.
Vinpearl Hoi An Resort & Spa has a standard design like a royal resort. The system of rooms and villas is fully equipped with high-class amenities according to international standards. Accompanied by a variety of convenient services such as spa, restaurant, swimming pool… promising to bring you a luxurious and comfortable vacation.
Reference price: From 2,723,000 VND/room/night.
2. Hoi An Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness 5-star hotel
• Address: Binh Minh Beach, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
When mentioning hotels in Hoi An that cause a lot of “memories” for tourists, you cannot ignore Bliss Hoi An Beach Resort & Wellness. The resort is located near the romantic Binh Minh beach, about 19.7km from Hoi An ancient town.
Considered one of the most beautiful 5-star resorts in the Central region, Bliss Hoi An Resort bears the mark of elegant and sophisticated Indochina architecture. This place has a full range of amenities such as restaurants, bars, pubs, treatment spas, gyms, swimming pools… always ready to serve you.
Hoi An Hotel has 135 luxury resort rooms and villas all with airy space and luxurious design. All rooms have balconies with airy sea views. If you stay at Bliss Hoi An, you will have more memorable experiences such as watching the sunrise at sea, going to the seafood market, watching fishermen cast nets…
Reference price: From 2,473,000 VND/room/night.
>>> Read more: TOP 10 BEAUTIFUL HOI AN TOURIST DESTINATIONS FOR VIRTUAL LIVING SPREAD
3. Beautiful Hoi An hotel Renaissance Hoi An Resort & Spa
• Address: Block 6, Phuoc Hai, Cua Dai, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
The 5-star Renaissance Hoi An Resort & Spa is designed in a modern architectural style with 217 rooms and villas. All rooms are equipped with high-class amenities according to 5-star standards, with balconies and private swimming pools. Coming to this Hoi An hotel, you will be immersed in the cool water of Cua Dai beach or relax on the smooth white sand beach.
You also have the opportunity to enjoy diverse cuisine at luxurious restaurants, exercise at the modern gym, relax by the ultimate infinity pool and spa at Akoya Spa. Renaissance Hoi An Resort & Spa is located peacefully on Cua Dai beach, about 8km from Hoi An ancient town.
Reference price: From 2,350,000 VND/room/night.
4. New World Hoiana Vietnam
• Address: Hoiana Resort & Golf, Tay Son Tay, Duy Hai, Duy Xuyen, Quang Nam.
New World Hoiana is one of the well-rated 5-star Hoi An hotels. The hotel has a modern, luxurious design, located in a prime location on a pristine beach with views of beautiful Cu Lao Cham. The rooms at New World Hoiana are diverse, decorated in an Asian style, bringing a peaceful and cozy feeling.
New World Hoiana also has many convenient services such as restaurants, swimming pools, gyms, bars… A special feature is that next to the hotel there are also convenience stores and shopping centers. This place has many types of modern entertainment, especially an 18-hole golf course suitable for those who want to conquer this noble sport.
Reference price: From 2,398,000 VND/room/night.
>>> Read more: SHARING THE MOST FULL EXPERIENCE OF TRAVELING TO HOI AN 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
5. Hotels near Hoi An ancient town: Hoi An Memories Resort & Spa
• Address: 200 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Cam Nam, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
Hoi An Memories Resort & Spa is located on a beautiful small island, surrounded by the peaceful and romantic Hoai River. Coming to this Hoi An hotel, you will feel the unique interference between ancient and modern Hoi An architectural styles. These are houses with ancient golden walls, hanging sparkling lanterns bearing the typical mark of the old town.
Hoi An Memories Resort & Spa has a total of 102 elegant rooms and villas with views of the romantic Hoai River. Staying at this hotel near Hoi An ancient town, you definitely cannot miss the delicious dishes prepared by highly skilled chefs. You can also immerse yourself in the infinity pool or outdoor bar to watch the brilliant sunset.
Outstanding amenities at Hoi An Memories Resort & Spa are An Bistro restaurant, Moonshine Bar, Zense Spa, gym, lotus pond… From this hotel in Hoi An, it only takes about 10 minutes to get to the city center. neck. Conveniently, right?
Reference price: From 2,000,000 VND/room/night.
6. Bay Resort Hoi An
• Address: Xuyen Trung block, Cam Nam, Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
If you are looking for a beautiful Hoi An hotel that offers many memorable experiences, come to Bay Resort Hoi An. The experience at Bay Resort Hoi An is like a “nostalgia train” that takes you back to the glorious era of the old Hoi An trading port.
The resort is located on the banks of the romantic Hoai River with 128 rooms and charming villas. Room design at the hotel in Hoi An has a sweeping view of the river. Every detail is carefully arranged to bring you a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Of course, this place does not lack convenient services to serve your relaxation and entertainment needs. It is the Olive Tree restaurant that specializes in serving Mediterranean-style dishes. If you love delicious drinks and cocktails, don’t miss Olah poolside bar. Treatment sessions at the resort’s Breathe Spa will help you restore energy after a long day exploring Hoi An.
Reference price: From 2,999,000 VND/room/night.
>>> Read more: 6 DELICIOUS RESTAURANTS IN HOI AN WITH MANY VIRTUAL LIVING SPACES
7. La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa
• Address: 132 Hung Vuong, Thanh Ha Ward, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam province.
La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa is a luxury 5-star resort, only a 10-minute walk from Hoi An ancient town. This Hoi An hotel near the old town is like a beautiful oasis, separate from the noise out there.
Simple design with nostalgic beauty, each villa here wears red-brown tiled roofs and bright yellow walls. Each room has a sophisticated design, filled with light and green space, bringing a comfortable and pleasant feeling.
The beautiful Hoi An hotel La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa has up to 107 rooms and is divided into two wings, East and West. In addition to the luxurious rooms, convenient services are also highlights of this place.
La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa has 2 large restaurants with 2 distinct styles: Red Bean and Temple & Lounge. Red Bean specializes in serving Vietnamese dishes, while Temple & Lounge will pamper you with a rich menu of European dishes. The luxurious Feliz Bar is the perfect place to relax next to the pool. Besides, La Spa will provide the best treatment services.
Reference price: From 1,800,000 VND/room/night.
8. Beautiful hotel in Hoi An: Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel & Spa
• Address: 2 Thoai Ngoc Hau, An Hoi, City. Hoi An, Quang Nam.
The list of beautiful Hoi An hotels cannot lack Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel & Spa, a beautiful small hotel located on the banks of the Hoai River with a quiet, isolated space.
The architecture of this Hoi An hotel is a mixture of classic and modern, between East and West. Combining a series of exclusive services and rich cuisine, Little Hoi An Boutique Hotel & Spa will be the ideal destination for your vacation in Hoi An.
Little Hoi An’s room system has 3 main room types including Little Suite Town, Little Suite River and Connecting Suite. Traders Waterfront Restaurant serves Asian and European cuisine. The bar serves cocktails and soft drinks. Hoi An 5-star hotel also has Ozone Spa, infinity pool, gym, free bicycles, souvenir shop…
Reference price: From 2,560,000 VND/room/night.
>>> Read more: SHARE THE MOST COMPLETE AND ECONOMIC TRAVEL EXPERIENCE IN DA NANG
Which areas should I choose a hotel near in Hoi An?
1. Hoi An ancient town
This is the best place for you to spend some time resting after your visit to Hoi An. Choosing a Hoi An hotel near the old town will help you save travel time during your schedule to visit attractions in the old town. There are many hotels around from budget to luxury depending on your budget and needs.
2. Beautiful Hoi An hotel near An Bang beach
An Bang Beach is famous for its white sand, clear blue water and beautiful golden sunshine. If you want to enjoy a complete vacation with the sea, choose Hoi An 5-star hotels on the coast!
3. Hoi An Hotel in Cam Pho
Cam Pho Ward is only about 10 – 15 minutes walk from the old town center. This place has many hotels, homestays, and motels suitable for backpackers and self-sufficient travelers, suitable for both Western and Vietnamese guests. The advantage of hotels in Hoi An in the Cam Pho area is that there are many exciting entertainment services, bars, pubs around… These activities in the old town are often very limited.
4. Hotel in Cam Chau
The Cam Chau ward area is suitable for couples and families who want to enjoy private and peaceful time. This place has many rice fields and green coconut trees, so it is very close to nature. You can ride a bicycle to enjoy the fresh air and beautiful natural landscape here.
>>> Read more: WHICH SEASON IS MOST BEAUTIFUL TO TRAVEL TO DA NANG?
Experience booking hotels in Hoi An
1. Choose your accommodation location
Location of accommodation is one of the important factors that determine which Hoi An hotel you should choose. Hoi An has many quality homestays, hotels, and resorts from affordable to high-end located in the center or suburbs. Therefore, you need to make a specific travel schedule to choose the most convenient vacation spot for yourself.
2. What are the criteria for choosing Hoi An hotels?
Before searching for hotels in Hoi An, you should set the following criteria:
• What is the expected budget for the resort? If you want a luxurious, absolutely comfortable vacation with high-class services, you can choose a resort or 4-5 star hotel. The price will be around 2,000,000 VND/room or more. If you don’t have too high requirements for accommodation, choose a more affordable hotel. Price range from 500,000 – 1,200,000 VND/room/night is suitable.
• Are you staying in a single room, double room or family room? The number of people participating in the Hoi An trip will determine the type of room you want to stay in.
• Do you have requests for amenities or views? If you require a room with a beautiful view of the river, sea… you need to refer to the price on the hotel’s website.
3. Tips for booking beautiful, cheap hotels in Hoi An
• You should not book during peak season, around February – April every year. This is the time when Hoi An hotels often run out of rooms, so prices may increase compared to other seasons.
• Always hunt for promotions by following Hoi An hotel’s fanpage or website.
• Choose a reputable unit to book rooms such as Traveloka, Agoda, Vntrip, Booking.com… to avoid being scammed.
If you plan to travel to Hoi An, definitely don’t miss the beautiful Hoi An hotel suggestions above to choose the ideal place to stay. Wishing you a happy trip.
>>> Read more: TOP 10 ATTRACTIVE TOURIST DESTINATIONS IN DA NANG YOU CAN’T MISS
Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam fashion magazine